All events/activities are subject to change & WEATHER PERMITTING
- Absolutely NO RAIN CHECKS.
- PLEASE bring Exact Change for Parking, which is $5.00 per Car/Truck/Motorcycle.
- Motorcycle parking on a hard surface at the Main Entrance Gate (Helmer Road).
- On-Site RV Camping is available. Advance registration is requested and recommended until June 15th, then it will be first come, first served.
- Single Day RV Parking will be at the RV lot at the regular overnight rate.
- Bus Groups are welcome. Call 269-962-0592 for more information.
- Kids 3ft and under are FREE EVERY DAY.
- HANDICAP PARKING & FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE AVAILABLE - Ask a parking volunteer or any Committee Member with a Radio.
- Available for Rent: Handicap Motorized Carts & Wagons. Call Randy's Mobility Rentals at (407)-492-2321 to reserve your unit.
- SMALL CANOPY TENTS ALLOWED on event grounds in Designated Areas. Please watch for the "no tents beyond this point" signs and do not put your tent on top of our beverage tents or drive thru areas.
- Coolers will be inspected at the gates. No alcohol beverages or glass is permitted.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES can be brought in, but can be purchased on-site with proper ID.
- NO Firearms Permitted.
- NO Sparklers or Fireworks Permitted in the parking areas or the event grounds.
- NO Pets allowed on event grounds.
- NO loitering in the parking areas to view the show including tents, chairs, blankets etc...
- NO Grills are permitted on event grounds or in the parking areas.
- NO bicycles, mopeds, golf carts, etc. are allowed on event grounds except STATE APPROVED HANDICAP UNITS.
- NO REFUNDS OR RAIN-CHECKS.
Handicapped Parking with Handicap Sticker or License Plate: Please advise Parking Volunteers that you or someone in the vehicle is handicapped. They will direct you to the proper location. We have a Free Shuttle Service that will run back and forth from the Handicapped Parking area to the main gate.
At the Main Gate, Randy's Mobility Rentals is there to assist! They have Electric Carts that rent for $10.00 per hour up to five (5) hours or maximum $50.00 for the entire day. They have wheelchairs and wagons that rent for $5.00 per hour up to five (5) hours or a maximum of $25.00 per day. Carts can be reserved the day you plan to attend by calling 407-492-2321. You will have to give time of arrival, name and credit card number to reserve your unit.
Handicapped Porta Jon's are on site
Please remember we are on grass but we do have runways and taxiways that we can use to be mobile on.