All events/activities are subject to change & WEATHER PERMITTING
- Tentative Schedule of Events/Pricing (PDF)
- Fundraising for Non-Profits (PDF)
- Company Picnics & Private Parties (PDF)
- Event Grounds Map (PDF)
- Road Closures (PDF)
- Directions to Event & Parking Instructions (PDF)
- Flags at Entrance & Parking (PDF)
- Shuttle Service Hours (PDF)
- Festival Guidelines & Helpful Tips (PDF)
- Handicapped Accessible - Parking & Shuttle
- Hot Air Balloons & Balloon Illumes
- Air Show
- Hot-Air Balloon Rides for Hire (Not available during the event)
- Event Photos on Facebook
Please see our Tentative Schedule of Events.
Find out about our Shuttle Service Information by clicking on this link.
Handicapped Parking with Handicap Sticker or License Plate: Upon entrance to the Parking Lots located off HELMER ROAD, please advise Parking Volunteers that you or someone in the vehicle is handicapped. The Parking Committee will direct you to the designated Handicapped Parking Area. We have a Free Shuttle Service that will run back and forth from the Handicapped Parking area to the main gate.
Please remember we are on grass but we do have runways and taxiways that we can use to be mobile on. However, should anyone need any assistance or walking is a burden, simply let the Parking Committee know that you will need our "FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE," and they will call the Shuttle Service Committee for you.
When you are ready to return to your vehicle, simply go to one of the Beverage Tents, back to the Main Entrance or flag down any volunteer on a golf cart and they will call the Shuttle Service.
There will also be wheelchair accessible port-a-jons on the event grounds.